Pages

October 14, 2013

EFoxcity. Wholesale clothing + jewelry.





If you are going somewhere fancy-smancy and you need a gorgeous, head-turning gown, Efoxcity.net is the place to look! The have such a variety of clothing and jewelry to fit anyone's budget!

They have a large selection of Evening Gowns, like this one:


Or maybe you were looking for a Prom or Pageant dress. Oh, how I miss Prom season! And these dresses are under $100! Now you can spend more on the limo and dinner! ;)



Efoxcity.net even has clothing for men. "Cuz every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man".


Seriously. The shirt above is $7.50 (+ shipping). 

And the jewelry! I die.

I've got my eye on a few pieces of jewelry. So what are you waiting on? Spread the word! And check out Efoxcity.net! :)
Tennessee Honey

2 comments:

Dunitz Sandrino said...

Nice blog! Wholesale fashion apparels and ornaments always fit for every one's budget.

jelly andrews said...

I will surely going to check this out. These dresses are really beautiful. But I really love the one in the last photo. It is really cute.