Pages

July 1, 2013

Summer Nights


Last Friday night at around 7:45pm, the weather was just perfect. It wasn’t hot. It wasn’t sticky (because sticky is a correct weather term around here in Tennessee). It was beautiful.
024
I want to move all the time, but when I walk outside on nights like these, it makes me realize just how much I will probably miss this house. All the deer, and turkeys, and sunsets, and corn fields, and summer porch sitting.
026e
I guess you just have to be happy in the moment. Be happy with what you have, until something better comes along. I just have to keep telling myself that. It will all be worth the wait and struggle in the end.
036e
1017269_853024804928_32540385_n
And these two crazy kiddos are the most important reason to keep on being happy in the moment.
So for now, until our life changes in big ways, I’m going to enjoy being their mommy. And enjoy spending everyday with them at home. And enjoy these sweet, southern, summer nights while they last.
Pics by Raven

7 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous & adorable :)

Alyssa said...

This is such a sweet post :) and yes, I totally couldn't believe how bearable it was outside yesterday!!! Too bad that weather didn't stay -- at least it didn't here.. boo.

Head to Toe Chic said...

Summer nights are the best! Such beautiful pictures!

xo,
Angela

Unknown said...

Excellent photos!!

jennifer said...

wow...some of those photos are gorgeous! I live in Indiana, so I can totally relate to the "sticky" weather we get in the summer. It's been in the 70's this week which is completely unheard of, but I'm lovin every second of it!

Visiting from the collective blog hop and new follower! :)

Unknown said...

Great pic's of a summer day!! Love them!!

Just dropping in from A Lovely Blog Hop to meet you and follow via GFC!!

Hugs
PS Would love to invite you to Lets Get Social Sunday!

http://www.myturnforus.com/