Pages

May 21, 2013

Mother’s Day recap

 

I know, I know. I’m behind on this post. Better late than never, eh?

This Mother’s Day was so special to me. My kids actually understood that the day was all about Mommy and I woke up to “Happy Mother’s Day” “I love you” all that morning! Precious, I tell ya. I got them ready for church and of course had to take pictures.

027029031

I am so blessed to have beautiful, smart, funny children. Yes, they drive me crazy 80% of the time, but I would still do anything for them and I love them more than life itself!

Doug took them with him that afternoon so I went with my Mom to eat lunch at my Uncle’s with the rest of the family. It was nice to spend some one on one time with my Mom. She even got ME a gift!

033

Aren’t these coasters just adorable? She also got me a beach/pool bag, which I LOVE.

After all the family gathering/eating was over, I came home to a CLEAN house. Doug cleaned up the whole house. He vacuumed and everything. He’s a keeper.

Then the kids gave me their gift:

034

They made me garden stones with their precious handprints! They even decorated it themselves. I love them so much! And of course, my husband for coming up with the idea. I think homemade gifts are just the absolute best. I will cherish these forever!

I’d say my Mother’s Day was a success, don’t you think so?

1 comment:

Jen said...

What a great Mother's Day! :)