Pages

May 2, 2013

It's O-V-E-R!!

That's right. You heard me. It's OVER! If I had to go any longer, I would have reached my breaking point and died.

I have REACHED summer break, you guys.
 

I have one super easy final to take Monday night, and THEN I will be officially out for the summer.
Thank the Lord, Hallalurjer.

This semester has kicked my butt. And next semester will be worse...I can taste it.
So....that's why I've been absent.
Again.

I really suck at blogging.
BUTTTTTTT, I do have a life ya know.
 image

Anyways.

I will have more interesting posts later to come.
Or just some regular posts.

You know the bizz-nizz.
 
 

Tennessee Honey

7 comments:

Lisa said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your summer break...

Being Reese 2 said...

So jealous right now. 4 exams left to take. I think I'm still in the denial phase. Hence my presence in the blogsphere today.

Even though you're done, if you want a good laugh... http://www.beingreese.com/2013/05/finals-week-may-curve-be-with-you.html

Have an awesome summer break.

-Reese

Sarah said...

Haha love your Madea reference!

Optimistic Existentialist said...

YAY for summer!!! Nice blog :)

Anonymous said...

yay for summer break!!

I just started online classes on monday. Just two classes though so it's not bad. lol

Jen said...

Woo hoo! Enjoy it! :)

Unknown said...

HOORAYYYY!!!! I knew you could do it!