Pages

January 18, 2013

If you are taking college classes, this post is for you!

Have you heard of Campus Book Rentals?

Well if not, let me make your life a LOT easier by introducing them to you!

Campus Book Rentals allows you to rent your textbooks for up to 40-90% off bookstore prices. That's crazy cheap. And if you're like me, you are always looking for the best deal on textbooks!

Here is a personal example:

I need "The Art of Public Speaking" for my Speech class coming up.

My campus bookstore wanted $75 to rent.
Amazon wanted $40 to rent, even with my Prime membership.
Campus Book Rentals: $30 to rent. 

That's amazing.
And a whole lotta change spared on my end!

Plus, Campus Book Rentals will ship you your books for FREE and give you the supplies to send it BACK for free! How great is that?!

You are even allowed to highlight in your books. Most rentals you can't do that.

Also, with every book rented, they will donate to Operation Smile to help save lives!


 Another great service CBR offers is their RentBack program.
RentBack is new initiative that allows students to rent the textbooks they own - to other students... which is awesome because it makes them 2-4x more money than they'd make if they sold their books back at the end of the semester through buyback options! Isn't that awesome?!

Watch the video to learn more!


*I was compensated for this post from Campus Book Rentals. These are my honest opinions*

Tennessee Honey

No comments: