Pages

December 31, 2012

My To-Read List for 2013



I'm making one of my resolutions for 2013 to read 30 books.
I'm picking a low number because I know how I get with school and everything. 
So here's what I'm wanting to read in the New Year!

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) 
I'm currently reading this right now and I'm almost half way through. 

And of course, I'm going to finish the Mortal Instruments Series:
City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments #5)City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)

And the Uglies Series:
Uglies (Uglies, #1)Pretties (Uglies, #2)Specials (Uglies, #3)Extras (Uglies, #4)

And more!
Dying to Know You
Gone GirlThe Light Between OceansLet's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir
The Perks of Being a WallflowerThere (On the Otherside, #2)
Tweak: Growing Up On MethamphetaminesLove is a Mix TapePerfect (Impulse, #2) 
Fallout (Crank, #3) Hummingbird Heart
The Selection (The Selection, #1)

And much more! You can check out my To Read list on Goodreads.
 
And you can add me as a friend!
 
 




5 comments:

Jacquie said...

Those look like good books! I enjoyed the mortal instruments but I LOVED the infernal devices! Have you read them yet?

Ashley said...

good list of books I'e got to start reading!

Emily said...

This is a great list!! I've heard of several of those books!

Emily
ohthatemily.com

Unknown said...

30 books?! That's amazing, my goal is 6 -haha! It's tough to fit in reading for me with blogging, work and living lol.

Fanny
www.pinstripedpenguin.com

Rachael said...

Hi Lauren! Come join a bucket list link up !:)

Rachael
http://wayycher.blogspot.sg/2013/01/a-bucket-list-link-up-party.html