Pages

September 20, 2012

Thankful Thursday





Today, I am thankful that it's almost Friday.

I am thankful for this BEAUTIFUL weather!

...for the usual; my kids, my home, my husband, ect.

...Coffee. I couldn't function without it.

...my family.

...my best friend, Raven. Even when we test each other's nerves, we do it respectively and still love each other when it's all said and done lol :)

...my ability to learn music quickly. I think it's in my genes though.

...Pinterest. Because I officially know there are other people out there who hate Justin Beiber & Nickleback, can relate almost everything in life to Harry Potter, and are just as addicted to reading & coffee as I am.

3 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

oooh I think I'm thankful for Pinterest too...most of the time!

Unknown said...

I love youuuuuu! :)

Mrs. Pancakes said...

These are great! I'm thankful for my family!