Pages

September 28, 2012

My Anniversary + what I bought.

Yesterday was my four year anniversary. 
FOUR YEARS.

It feels like it was last week when we got married.


We have been through a lot together. We've stuck by each other. And we've pissed each other off. A lot. 
We don't have a perfect relationship. No one does. But I think that's what keeps us going. 
Without the struggles we've been through, we wouldn't appreciate the things we have.
Doug is my #1 supporter.
He always has my back and is so supportive of any idea I have.
He keeps me motivated with my school work because we both know, my degree will be the best thing that ever happened to us.
He is my best friend, who I occasionally just want to punch in the face. But I can't. Because he always makes me laugh when I just want to be mad.

Four years, two kids, four houses, three vehicles, 10+ pets, and several jobs later, we have been through it all.

I love Doug because we are the happiest when we are being goofy.





Tonight we are celebrating our anniversary with dinner and a movie. It's been awhile since it was just the two of us at a restaurant lol.

On a completely unrelated note, I just ordered this case on Amazon and I'm in love! 
 

I tried to order like 12 cases, but Douglas wouldn't allow that.... *sad face*

AND
I'm getting these beauties from Target:
Women's Mossimo® Calidora Flat - Leopard Print  
along with some boot socks and a cardigan.
Can you tell I really love Fall clothes?! :)
And I really love shopping. It makes me happy.
Especially when I get to use gift cards! Woop woop!

I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday! 

6 comments:

Mia @ The Chronicles of Chaos said...

You guys look so happy together, great pix! :)

And those shoes, I WANT!! :)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! My husband and I joke that we know we are in love, because even when we are fighting, we can stop, calmly say "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you...." then go right back to arguing. It always gets worked out, and even at our worst, we are still best friends!
http://13plumconfessions.blogspot.com/2012/09/you-never-scream-snake.html

Ashley said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Four years is amazing! I'm glad you have such a great husband and supporter! It's amazing being married to a good person! :) Have a great dinner tonight!

Amber Nicole said...

I LOVE fall clothes!! I love that phone case!!!
And happy anniversary! <3

Unknown said...

Oh happy anniversary! I hope you have a wonderful year! Next will be 5! Wowee!

Rachel said...

Congratulations on 4 years! You've accomplished alot in that time!