Pages

September 14, 2012

Is it Fall Break yet?

Since my life is completely overwhelmed with school, nothing, I repeat...NOTHING exciting has happened in my life for about 2 months now.
When nothing exciting happens, I have nothing to blog about.
I'm not the "I have to post everyday or I will die" type blogger.

Since it's Friday, I'm going to post about things I need in my closet. So I can take my mind off of College Algebra and Sociology.

Hurray for cooler weather! Even if it's still not as crisp as I would like, I will pick 80 degrees over 90 anyday. Ever. I hate summer weather. Unless I am neck deep in some type of water for the majority of the day.


                                                                                     Source: outfitposts.blogspot.com via Lauren on Pinterest

                                                                                                Source: rantapallo.fi via Lauren on Pinterest

                                                                                            Source: revolveclothing.com via Lauren on Pinterest

                                                                                                       Source: etsy.com via Lauren on Pinterest

                                                                                         Source: tennessee-honey.polyvore.com via Lauren on Pinterest

*sigh*
Fall clothes are the best.
Can I get an Amen?!

Also, I've had my eye on this purse from Target.
Yay or nay? 
I rarely buy purses. Like seriously, I get one purse a year. Nobody needs a bazillion purses. And nobody needs to pay $100 for a purse. 
Negative.
That shiz is not necessary.
 
Also, THIS website for shoes. Amazing. Boots under $40?! Heaven.

3 comments:

Erin @ Come What May said...

I love Fall! I keep buying long sleeves/boots despite the current 88 degree temperature I'm living in...

Unknown said...

AMEN!! Can't wait for boot season!

Unknown said...

I like that purse!