Pages

August 31, 2012

You know what today means right?



FOOTBALL TIME!!

Can I get a "Go Big Orange!"?
Yes. Yes I can.
SAY IT!
Rocky Top Tennessee... My home.
Just kidding. You don't have to if you don't want to.
But you should want to.

We may not be winners all the time, but we have more spirit than any other SEC team!

Let's Go Tennessee Vols!

Yes they do! It's almost football time in Tennessee! 

Football time at our house means:
Friends and family over every Saturday.
Grilling out and football food.
Ice cold beer.
Yelling at the tv screen.
Gearing up in ORANGE!


                                                                                                 Source: skreened.com via Lauren on Pinterest

                                                                                              Source: polyvore.com via Lauren on Pinterest

You better believe I've got my orange nail polish ready!

Who are you cheering for?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So Fun!! I sometimes wish I was a football super fan!!! I do love the camaraderie that goes along with football...and the food!!! We here love the Niners!!! I'd love to get more into college ball. GO ORANGE!!!

The Pink Growl said...

whooooop whooooop! They totally kicked ass last night!!! I can't wai!