Pages

July 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Tucker! ...and America ;)

Yesterday was this little boy's 2nd birthday.

I can't believe my BABY is two. TWO!!!!

It feels like just yesterday that I was informing my hubby that my water just broke, watched him freak out, rode with my Mother in Law who drove 5493204328 mph to get me to the hospital on time, sitting on the toilet because that was the only position that was comfortable to me and being scared I was going to give birth in it, getting my epidural then shaking like a crack head because I was so cold, and then cracking up when they put my new bundle of joy on the scale and it said 10 pounds.


Oh, how he has grown!

Yesterday we celebrated America's birthday with family at their cabin on the Kentucky Lake. We had a BLAST! 

My children are water bugs. 




















I'm not sure how many 2 and 4 year old kids have been water tubing, but mine have! And they loved it! 

I hope everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July!


1 comment:

Amber Nicole said...

Awww. Happy bday tucker!!