Pages

July 13, 2012

BRAVE.

Last night, I took Kenzie on a mother/daughter night to see the movie Brave. And I am SO glad we did! It was the perfect movie to take her to see. 

 Brave Poster

I cried a bit, not gonna lie. This movie just shows how great a mother's love is for her daughter.

I think this movie surpassed Tangled! But only by a hair ;) 
Yup. It's THAT good! 

Bad theater lighting lol
Little Miss enjoyed her snack pack:)
And these babies were ALL Momma's :)

I need to do more one-on-one activities with my kids. I think it's super important so they can develop individuality, rather than always doing something the other sibling is doing. Make sense? Hope so :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

3 comments:

Amber Nicole said...

Dude. I like the new blog look!

Janie said...

^^What Amber said too!

I loved it! It was soooo sooooo good :) And yes, beats Tangled BY A HAIR!

Unknown said...

my heart heaped when i saw "tennessee honey" because I am too :)

come say hi at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

have a good day!