Pages

June 7, 2012

Thankful Thursday


Today I am thankful for:

*God. I'm not a perfect person. I probably make more mistakes than the average person. And I struggle everyday with myself. But I know that I have a God that loves me no matter what. And I'm thankful that I can pray to Him every night before I close my eyes for bed.
 AMEN!

*My husband and his understanding in me. I'm thankful that he loves me for who I am and that he will stick up for me in any situation. And he also understands that sometimes, this momma needs a margarita. Or two. On a weeknight....


*The beautiful weather we've been having!

 *My drive-me-crazy-but-I-don't-know-what-I-would-do-without-them kids. And the fact that my daughter just said "britches". LOL!


*The person I'm becoming. I'm beginning to sort of "find" myself. Even though I was always "there". Confused? LOL! I'm gaining my self-confidence back, little by little. I'm realizing that inner beauty is more important than outer. I'm realizing that I shouldn't really care what ANYONE thinks of how I look. And the more I realize all this stuff, the better I feel about myself:)
 beauty.

*Anyone who reads my blog. Most of the time I feel like I'm pretty much talking to myself lol. And that's okay! But if you do read this, it does mean a lot to me.

What are you thankful for this week?

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments: