Pages

June 28, 2012

Stupid small town.

You know how some people just love the small town feel?

Well, I don't.
Not anymore.



You know, I made a lot of horrible mistakes growing up. And I regret every single one of them. 

But you know what? I am a DIFFERENT PERSON. I am NOT the same girl in high school. I am a MOTHER and a WIFE. 

But it's a little bit hard to keep my head held high, even though I know who I am, when everyone I run into gives me "looks" or most of the time won't even acknowledge me. I'm not stupid. I know what you think of me.

It's hard to forget about the past when the past is all around you.

I am so ready to move. To where no one knows me and I can start over...again.


I'm thinking Germantown-Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, or Knoxville. 
If it were up to the hubby, it would be Orlando, Florida. 

But I prefer not to live near zombies.

I just feel like there HAS to be more out there for me than this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel! I encounter the same thing everyday. My past is in the past. I've left it there for many reasons and I wish people would do the same. I'm about ready to move out of my town as well.
Jessica Eustace

Janie said...

KNOXVILLEEEEEEE! It's the best. I hate being here in NY.