Pages

May 30, 2012

Weekend Recap {a little late}


I usually like to post my weekend recaps on Monday....or possibly Tuesday. But this week has had me off whack more than usual, so I will be posting our weekend adventures on Wednesday:)

{I'm also thinking about doing this as a link-up. We'll see. I did make a cute button though!}



{Friday}

We went to eat Mexican (my favvvvv!!) for lunch. And I've come to realize, my little family is C-R-A-Y.
Funny Faces.
Crazy fork girls.
...........and I'm married to this one.


{Saturday}

My Mother-in-law and I went to the local antique store here in town to browse around. Last time I went I found this amazing teapot for $5!! 


This time I scored two books for a total of $5. 
YESSSSSS!!!


I've had Emily Griffin's books on my to-read list for awhile. And you can't beat a $2.50 book! I picked up this perfectly conditioned Nancy Drew book, too. I've started a stash of books for the kids for when they get a little older. I remember reading Nancy Drew books! Oh, the memories:)

{Sunday}

Church, of course. And during lunch, Tucker decided he should meditate to the mini corn dog gods...

 

I told ya'll my kids were weird. 

But I wouldn't change a thing:) It make life, umm, interesting!


{Monday}

Memorial Day!

We spent the day slip-n-sliding with friends. Even the adults did a little sliding!

Hannah Banana & Kenzie Lane. These two LOVE the camera lol!
Me & Autumn:)


I'm getting Doug to make an iMovie from all the videos I shot:) I can't wait to see it.

ps- the above picture is proof that I need to stop eating. LOL! 
*sigh*



And that was pretty much my weekend! How was everyone else's?

No comments: