Pages

December 5, 2011

Just voicing my opinions (aka FACTS)






Most people will not like this post. And that's quite alright with me. Everyone has an opinion and are entitled to it.



Opinion/Fact #1. My husband is awesome. I love him and he is my best friend. We have been together for 4 years, and married for 3. And throughout all of our struggles, financially & emotionally, we seem to have come out on top. We have grown up with each other. And it's because we put those precious little kids of ours FIRST. Whatever we do, we think of them. And it's because of those kids that we GREW UP.


Opinion/Fact #2. If I am not happy with something, I'm going to change it or change myself. Either way, something's gotta change.
Pinned Image
For example, as of now, I'm changing myself. I'm always up for a good time. But that does not have to involve alcohol. I don't like what it does to people. I'm too old for all that LOL. (I'm only 22 for those who don't know...)

Opinion/Fact #3. Pick the people you team up with wisely. Especially if no one likes them to begin with. It will start more drama than you need. And more importantly, it's going to put a strain on a relationship/friendship.

Opinion/Fact #4. Replace the negativity with positivity. It will make life TONS happier. It's not easy at first, but once you start doing it, you can physically see your world getting better.
                                        Pinned Image


Opinion/Fact #5. You can't get something out of nothing. You can't sit around and expect things to happen. Get off your butt and do something about it.

Opinion/Fact #6. That saying "Live to please no one but yourself" is also bologna. Read it again.....yeah, sounds a little selfish doesn't it?

Opinion/Fact #7. Financial issues are the #1 cause of divorce. I can & can't see this. How can adults not be responsible with money? Or not share money with their spouse, even if just one of them is working? I just don't understand.

Opinion/Fact #8. Attention seeking is for 3 year olds. When you are adults, it's best to sit back and not voice your life on Facebook. Yes, everyone has bad days. But running up my newsfeed with negativity is ridiculous. Try this: when you get the urge to post something negative/attention seeking, just type it, and DELETE IT. Then, when you are feeling better, you won't look back and think "Eh, I probably shouldn't have posted that" because now you look like a doucher. :)


Pinned Image

Opinion/Fact #9. I am awesome.





lol just kidding about #9 :)   But seriously, this post is going to raise some eyebrows.  Don't condemn me for my opinions because they are what they are.

No comments: