Pages

September 27, 2011

It’s my Anniversary!


3 years ago I married my best friend. 2008_09270344
I can’t believe it’s been 3 years!!
And 2 kids. Two amazingly beautiful children.
031edittuck fumble

Me and D have been through a lot. But we’ve grown up with each other. We’ve found ourselves with each other. We’ve learned from each other.

When I see him with our kids, I think of how lucky I am. Most people like us wouldn’t have lasted very long. Most people like us probably wouldn’t have even gotten married. But we are beating the odds everyday.
IMG_0052
Doug loves me when I least deserve it. He puts up with a lot from me lol. And I’m glad he does. He makes me laugh when I want to be mad. He knows when to just let me breathe. He knows what to tell me to make me feel better. He is an amazing husband and father. He works hard for his family.
IMG_0168IMG_0137

Happy Anniversary to me and my best friend in the world. I’m sure there will be many more of these to celebrate.
>

4 comments:

Alyssa said...

happy anniversary!!! i hope you have an absolutely wonderful day :)

Cherie said...

Happy Anniversary!! My brother got married three years ago yesterday! I got married 3 years ago as of June 28! 2008 was a great year!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Happy anniversary and what a lovely celebration! To many more!

~Mistee~ said...

awwwww!! Happy Anniversary a little late! ;-)