Pages

August 5, 2011

The WEEKEND!

I’m SO glad it’s Friday. This has been one heck of a week and I’m not really sure why. I’m just worn out! Tonight, I’m really hoping me and the hubbs get to have a mini date. I want to have a peaceful night out for a couple of hours, at least. If we do get this chance, we are going to the local Mexican restaurant and maybe rent a movie (since the only ones showing are Captain America, The Smurfs, and Cowboys & Aliens) lol.

Then tomorrow will be the party to end all parties (until Halloween that is). My stepbrother-in-law will be leaving for Kuwait for a year (The Guard) and tomorrow is his birthday. So it’s going to be a birthday/going away party. And it’s gonna be awesome. I can’t wait. I need this night. I’m sure there will be tons of pics to post….or maybe not lol.

I’m also starting a new “challenge”

tumblr_lpb4flfWHu1qdb2c5

[10] Secrets

1. People get on my nerves…..is that a secret?
2. I think about the past too much. Not so much the “bad” of it, but the good.
3. I tend to get jealous when people get things I can’t have right now. eh.
4. I’m scared of the dark & I refuse to watch any scary movie now that I live out in the country…beside a corn field…in a super old house.
5. I suck at job interviews. I’m not sure if I will ever get a job. lol
6. I have to get the “right” angle to take a picture so I won’t look like a whale. And sometimes that doesn’t even help…
7. I pray every night but sin everyday.
8. Sometimes I just cry for no reason.
9. I hate when I have super awesome ideas and they just get shut down.
10. I’m scared I’m crazy sometimes. lol

No comments: