Pages

August 4, 2011

My Weight Goals

Help me out here! I need support lol. I want to lose about 60 pounds. That gets me to my pre-pregnancy weight (minus 10 more pounds) before Kenzie. I need to do this. I’m tired of looking/feeling this way.

Workout to my Zumba DVD
-Start out doing it 5 days a week for 30 minutes for one week.
-Bump it up to 5 days a week/45 min for one week.
-Keep bumping it up until I can get through one whole section of the dvd or at least an hour and a half.

Food Intake
-NO SODA’s!
-Try (TRY) to limit like 2 glasses of sweet tea a day. <-----------this is my problem lol)
-Drink 8 glasses of water a day! (Need to get one of those huge jug thingys.)
-No eating after 7pm.
-Avoid sweets!
-LOL just kidding about the above. I can cut SOME sweets out…but never all.
-Portion control

I don’t really have a set “date” as to when I would like to lose all this but I would LOVE to see results by my 23rd Birthday (which is January 4th, 2012)

Anyone have anymore tips or advice? Don’t forget to keep me motivated! lol! I might start posting pics (blahhhh) to show progress (crossing my fingers).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey girl. That sounds like a great plan. What else you could do (which i am getting ready to start doing) is if you have a double stroller, get out in the early morning or late evenings(so it's not HOT) and just walk. The kids will enjoy it and it will help you out! Good luck. This girl that i havent even met yet (lol), we've just known each other on FB...we are going to start walking after we drop our oldest off at school. i am so excited! lol.