Pages

June 14, 2011

Hoo Are You?

Be sure to link back up at Night Owl Crafting!

1. What is you favorite summertime snack?  Fresh tomatoes. I love it. On a sandwhich; plain with some salt; I don't care! I love tomatoes!
2. Do you tan at all? (tanning bed, outside, spray, etc) If I have time to take the kids to the pool, that's where I will get my tan.
3. What is your favorite activity to do outside? Swim. Or sit on the front porch with some fruity drinks:)
4. Do you recycle? Sadly no:(
5. How hot is it where you live today? It's 84 degrees right now...which is A LOT cooler than it's been all week!

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh, I did not think about tomatoes! I love them too!!

http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

Great answers! I love learning about other bloggers :)

I am a new follower from the I ♥ Blogging hop, thank you for joining our hop! www.mooseandtater.com