Pages

May 20, 2011

I want. I want. I want!

I've felt like crap all day:( boooooo.

But I get paid today for babysitting! wooooo! :) Now maybe I can start on a few projects! The first projects I want to accomplish are painting the new house. Especially the kids room and the playroom (I'm extra excited about that one!) 
And I'm hoping my mother still has my grandmother's sewing machine (and I hope it still works!). This momma is gonna learn to sew!! Watch it now! 

My hopes are to start making and selling:
-bows
-bow holders
-diaper bags
-wipe case covers
-tie fleece blankets
-tutus
-headbands
-pillowcase dresses
-and who knows what else!!!! :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Painting is one of my favorite hobbies. Sewing is not! I try to pretend that I don't know how to sew. I do love pillowcase dresses. I can't wait to see what you learn.

Marlee said...

Have fun painting the house! That's actually one of my favorite chores!

Found you from the Sit and Relax Weekend Hop, and glad I did! Am a happy new follower :).

www.marleeindebt.blogspot.com

Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

I love the family picture header!

I just found you through one of the Saturday blog hops! Can't wait to read more. Have a great weekend!

Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com