Pages

May 24, 2011

Hoo Are You! [Tuesday blog hopping]

NightOwlCrafting
I found this cute little blog hop through In Him We Live. It's hosted by Night Owl Crafting! [And of course I had to do it because it has an adorable owl on it!] It's hosted every Tuesday. Check it out and link up!

Here are this week's questions!
1.  What is your favorite thing cooked on the bbq?
2. How do you celebrate Memorial Day?
3. Do you like your handwriting?
4. Do you still have your tonsils?
5. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?
 
My Answers! 
1. What is your favorite thing cooked on the bbq?
Oh my...so many things I love!!! I'm going to have to say bbq bologna. Yes, I know. Some may say YUCK! But around here, it's the norm. haha!
 
2. How do you celebrate Memorial Day?
We usually have some sort of family or friends cookout. Sometimes we even go to the river. But probably not this year.
 
3. Do you like your handwriting?
Sometimes. ha! When I was in high school, I loved it. It was big and bubbly and girly. Now that I don't write too often, I guess I've lost my handwriting charisma. ha! 
 
4. Do you still have your tonsils?
Yep. I never had any issues with them when I was younger. Or now, for that mattter.
 
5. Do you unite your shoes when you take them off?
I'm going to assume that "unite" is supposed to be "untie" haha!!! In that case, no. #1- I rarely wear any type of shoes that need to be tied. #2- Untying them would be too much work :) 

2 comments:

Misadventures in Motherhood said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following! I'm following you back! I love your blog design -- it's so sweet... and your banner is lovely! Very welcoming!

I was just poking around on your website and I came across a post about your son's health issues... I just wanted to let you know that I will say a prayer for him -- it was posted back in February and I don't know if you posted any updates on his health since then, but I just wanted to let you know that I will keep him in my thoughts!

You have a beautiful family, and a beautiful spirit! It's very nice to meet you!

Smiles, Jenn
http://www.misadventuresinmotherhood.com

Unknown said...

Following from Hoo Are You.

It seems most (if not all) the people on the linky still have tonsils. Interesting.

Kayaboo.blogspot.com