Pages

May 20, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday



Be sure to link back up at The Little Things We Do :)

1. People always tell me I look like my mother. But it's usually only family members that say it. So I'm not really sure if I should believe it or not lol. "I" personally don't see the resemblance...I mean, maybe just a little. I've never been told I look like a celeb:(

2. Friends don't let friends drink and drive? Yeah. We'll go with that :)

3. A sunny day is perfect for going to the park. But if it's a sunny and HOT day, then its the perfect day to relax by the pool!

4. My favorite accessory is my colorful ring that my Nana gave me. I've had it forever. It's big and bulky and I love it:)

5. If I could afford it I would buy an old house in the country with a huge front porch. Ah:)

6. The cure for boredom is take a nap. Well, that's what I always do anyways; if the kids are taking one too of course lol.

7. I'm currently "in like" with Etsy, owls, and giveaways:)

No comments: