Pages

May 6, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday. And some randomness.


1. What I love most about my home is the little people that always seem to follow me when I'm there.
2.I'm excited because we finally found a house! It's nothing special but it will work for the time being. At least until I get done with school:)
3.My preferred method for blowing off steam when I'm frustrated is leave the room and just scream/cry into a pillow. Or throw things. Whichever.
4.Currently I am craving anything chocolate. Preferably THESE. Oh yeah.
5.The thing I love the most about my mom is her craziness. She always makes me laugh. She is sarcastic and witty and I love that. Also, she has been through a lot in her life and sometimes "mother does know best". :)
6.If I was going to write a book about my life it would be titled "What are you Doing?". Yep. Because I have screwed up so many times in my life.
7.If I were to eat one thing for the rest of eternity it would be spaghetti. With bell peppers, hamburger meat, polish sausage, mushrooms, onions, and tomato sauce. Yumm.


So like I said before, we are moving. Everything seems to be falling into place and that scares me. Because once something gets really good, like on-top-of-the-world-good, it gets real real bad. Like worse-than-you-thought-bad. I'm keeping my head up and being positive but I'm also preparing myself for the badness that is lurking around the corner.

No comments: