Pages

April 28, 2011

When I grow up

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.

*sigh* What am I doing? I'm going to go to school for something just to have a stable job in the future; not for something I love to do. When I was little, I wanted to be a veterinarian. I loved all animals and I wanted to save every one. Then as I got older, I realized how much I don't like blood. So scratch the vet stuff. Then I thought about being a lawyer. They seem to make decent money. Oh, but when I argue with someone I get really mad and start to cry. Scratch the lawyer. What about being a teacher? I would be able to be out for summers and spend time with my kids! Wait, I don't have the patience to teach the horrible children these days. Scratch teaching. Well what am I going to do???? I don't like blood, needles, arguing, crying, or bay-bay kids. Why can't I do something I love? Why can't I make a living baking cute little cupcakes or sewing adorable clothes and diaper bags or monogram things? Why? Well, because this world is so selfish and everything & everyone is so money hungry. Everything costs so much to live, that without an education and a stable career, you won't have anything. At least that's what it's like around here. 

Maybe one day in the future, I will be able to do the things I LOVE doing. But it will most likely be an "on the side thing". I'm going to school because I'm thinking about my family. 


No comments: