Pages

April 23, 2011

*Day 7 of 30DoT* && a new photo challenge! :)

Day 7 of 30 Days of Truth :  Someone who has made your life worth living.

Well, in my case, it is more than one person; Two to be exact:) My little munchkins. My sweet Princess and my angel man:) Kenzie Lane & Tucker James make give so much more meaning to my life then I thought anything or anyone could. It was love at first sight with both of them. Gah, they are just perfect to me! (But who's kid's aren't in their parent's eyes lol). They make me want to be a better person and they are ALWAYS a big part in all the decisions I make, whether big or small. They changed my life for the better and even though sometimes I feel like ripping my hair off and running away, I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love my babies<3


100 Day Photo Challenge

*Day 1 - A picture of yourself*
(Its supposed to be a picture of yourself on the day you start the challenge but I look a hot mess right now so I changed it. Shoot me.) 

No comments: