Pages

April 22, 2011

*Day 5* My Worst Nightmare

q. Something you hope you never have to do.

a. I knew what I was going to write about as soon as I saw this. I hope I NEVER EVER EVER have to bury my children. Ever. I don't think I would have the strength to ever get over something as traumatic as that. I know deep in my heart, that I will never have that kind of strength, to get up and walk away from that. These past couple of weeks, all I have heard about is these little children dying and it breaks my heart. I can't imagine. I don't want to imagine. That is my worst nightmare. I hope I never have to plan Kenzie or Tucker's funeral. I might as well plan mine in the process. I never knew anyone personally who had lost their child, until one of my best friends died in 2009. Her mother was so strong during everything. She is still strong. I have so much respect for her because I know I could never have the strength that she has.

-My heart and prayers go out to all the families of the lost loved ones (especially the children). May God grant them strength.

No comments: