Pages

March 2, 2011

Rambling....

I heard this on some talk show today and it really hit a note with me. They were talking about how so many women think at least one negative thing per day about their body. The host of the talk show said "We call it abuse when a spouse says hurtful things to a woman, but a woman thinks it's okay to say those things to herself?"
Wow. I never really thought of it like that. Makes me think a little more about what I think/say about myself.

On another note: both of my kiddos went to bed at 7:30 tonight lol. They were worn out! I'm so blessed to have well-behaved, smart children!  I am just amazed at how under developed most of children are. Most of it probably isn't their fault, it's the parents. And that's just sad. Working at a daycare, I see a lot of stuff that makes me want to smack some people in the face. UGHHH!! But it makes me more and more thankful that Kenzie has the intellect of a 5 year old and that Tucker is even on a 12-18 month level in development!! I'm so blessed! :) I love my sweet babies more than anything in this world!!

No comments: