Pages

March 28, 2011

My Creativenesssss.

So I've decided I need about $905845252058 to spend on the kids. I have a new love for Etsy <3 Every time I go to the site my creative-blood starts to flowing and my bank account starts to shiver. haha:)  I mean look at these outfits....




Now why can't I do something like this? Well, I don't really know if I can't...I have never tried. But I think I'm going to start:) Once we get back from our family vacation to Orlando and don't have to pinch every penny we find *ahem, Douglas*, then I might start a few new hobbies:)

Oh and totally random, but if I don't type it now, I will forget. You know me.... :) Anyways, I'm in a contest on Facebook to win a package from a local photographer (who is awesome) for wedding pictures!! I have been saying for 3 years that I wish we would have spent money on a wedding photographer and now is my chance to get those pics! All you have to do is go on Facebook and "like" The Wedding Divas page. Then "like" my story on their wall! The more "likes" I get, the better! (Right now I think I'm the only one entered though lol). AND you can see my gorgeous Sister-in-law's (Aimee Loeffel) Bridal Pictures! :)

Ok, back on topic. I love doing creative stuff like painting, decorating, scrapbook, etc. But I would LOVE to learn how to sew! So I think I'm gonna save up my money and get a nice little sewing machine. I would love to maybe sell the things I make as a side job. I want to be able to make all sorts of goodies! Like tutus, diaper bags, pillowcase dresses, hair bows, outfits, and all kinds of stuff!! I know if I put my mind to it, I can make it:)

I thought this was really neat. A personalized initial letter. Very unique! 
I love etsy. Did I mention that? 
  
The Initial Letter can be found here.  http://www.etsy.com/listing/54100109/custom-personalized-initial-letter   So who's gonna buy my stuff once I start making it?! :) Any takers?

No comments: