Pages

February 26, 2011

The Van and Gaga!!

Got my mini-van today! Its awesome:) Yep. Awesome! There is so much room its not even funny. Plus it came with a pretty bad ace CD player! haha! My mom still can't believe I got one. Neither can my brother. LOL!

My best friend, Raven, got me a late birthday present.....TICKETS TO SEE LADY GAGA  IN NASHVILLE!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! :) I love her!!!! (Raven and Gaga of course lol)  Oh boy:) We are gonna have so much fun. Oh, and she also made some fire roast today! Yep, she is pretty awesome!

Well, long day with 5 kids...just had a long, hot, bubble bath:) Now "me" time!
P.S - Is Facebook acting retarded for anybody else??? I can't do ANYTHING! It won't even let me post a status! I'm hoping it lets me post this though lol

1 comment:

Janie said...

I am sooooooooooo jealous.
Send Mama Monster lots of extra screams and standing ovations for me :)