Pages

February 10, 2011

BIG sigh.....

Welp. Today is my husband's 25th birthday. And he had to spend it at the hospital with me and Tucker. And I didn't even have a chance to get him a card or bake him a cake or anything. HE brought ME a card and balloon! How sweet is that? This is what the card said:

Sweet huh? :) I love him so much. Even though we drive each other crazy sometimes. But he knows me better than I know myself sometimes. I'm so glad he is in my life. He gave me 2 BEAUTIFUL children. Even though he's not so handy with cleaning around the house *ahem*, he always finds a way to make everything right. He's my best friend.

I'm pretty sure all our plans for this weekend are shot now:( Doug and I were supposed to do our "Valentine's" on Friday night with dinner at Olive Garden and a movie. But I will be home taking care of my Tucker man. And Saturday we were supposed to go look for me a new vehicle but now Doug has to work (since he took off today). Maybe we can go after he gets off...I dunno.

I'm taking off work next week to get my bay bay's nurtured back to health. I think they deserve a break. My poor sweet angels:(


Well...Happy Birthday Dougie Fresh:) I love you more than words can express and I'm so glad I get to spend many more birthdays with you!!


No comments: